Our company first named, “Asesores Bursátiles Andalucía Occidental (a subsidiary company of J.P Morgan)”, was incorporated in Spain on July 29, 1988 in Cádiz.
Later it changed its name to «Asesores Financieros Andalucía Occidental. Sociedad Gestora de Patrimonio S.A.» and finally was authorized and registered on Madrid on 2004.
The company has as corporate purpose the following activities:
- The management and wealth management, portfolio of securities and other financial assets for third parties, advice on financial and business matters and involvement in placing public and private issues.
- Carrying out brokerage activities in the following activities:
- Promoting research, development and implementation of all projects and construction of engineering and / or architecture under any type of contract, such as public works contracts, concession contracts, delegated administration.
- Intermediation in structuring projects, defining the scope thereof, structuring the financing, finding suppliers, grouping them.
- Participation in the capital construction companies and / or services related to infrastructure in the public and private sector.
- Management of assets of any nature, custody thereof, exploitation of trust from services provided to companies and financial institutions.
- Activity of real estate promotion and development of any kind, homes, cottages, farms operating.
- Intermediary services in the purchase and sale of goods with an emphasis on construction machinery and heavy equipment such as excavators, boats, trucks.
AFAO is the heading of the companies group known as “GRUPO AFAO” on which we can find companies from Argentina and Uruguay. These companies are focused in activities as civil construction, agricultural foresting or dredging services, between others.
The corporate activities are developed total or in part indirectly through the ownership of shares or interests in companies with identical or similar object, either by subscription at the time of its founding or raising capital or through its acquisition by any title
In the chart below are shown the associates companies: